OK, so, it's 2010 and I'm still trying to figure things out. What I want to do with my life, where I want it to go, etc, etc.
I'm going to be 25 this year and all I have to show for it is a "useless" degree, a dead end job, a messy apartment and one large amazing dog. That's 3-1 and I'm looking to even the odds.
So, things I want this year:
-To learn how to cook. I have grilled cheese down and I believe I could do more.
-To keep my apartment clean. It's really starting to annoy me.
-To craft. Sew, paint, mold, write, I need to do something.
-To meet someone new. I need a snuggle partner, but I could also use some more friends.
I think that's it for right now. I'll let you know how that's coming a long.
I'm going to be 25 this year and all I have to show for it is a "useless" degree, a dead end job, a messy apartment and one large amazing dog. That's 3-1 and I'm looking to even the odds.
So, things I want this year:
-To learn how to cook. I have grilled cheese down and I believe I could do more.
-To keep my apartment clean. It's really starting to annoy me.
-To craft. Sew, paint, mold, write, I need to do something.
-To meet someone new. I need a snuggle partner, but I could also use some more friends.
I think that's it for right now. I'll let you know how that's coming a long.
PS: I deleted all of my old posts. That's two years of random thoughts, sadness, and angry that I have just gotten rid of and I'm a bit sad. I did that because I didn't want to be stuck there any more. I want to move on.
I'll leave you with a cute picture of my dog.
1 comment:
We should try to cook a new recipe once a week:D That way we both learn new things!
Post a Comment