So my birthday is tomorrow and I will be 25. I'm trying to be excited.
I want to do a spring cleaning though, of my house. There is a lot that still needs to be done and I need to be at home with something to do other than wanting to go out and spend money. So my goal for this week is to finally post pictures of my place and then list out from each room what I want to change or get rid of. I might need your suggestions.
This post isn't going to be very long since I spent a long weekend in the hospital with a friend and an even longer Saturday night with someone who never appreciates anything.
2 comments:
Yo. Happy Birthday Sister! This year is going to be amazing. Just wait and see! We need to do a lot of things at both our apts. I'll help with yours if you help with mine! First stop... CCA for that desk. Another bday present? Just maybe!!!
LOL I had to actually stop and think... did I see her on Sat.... phew it wasn't me! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment