This weekend was a lot of fun and more productive than usual. Friday Amber and I made a birthday dinner for our Uncle. Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls and my Mom's home made cake filled us up until we were about to burst. Then we all watched Pineapple Express, very inappropriate but very funny. We all retired early, which was nice because I was about to be in a food coma.
Saturday was lots of family time, we went shopping with Mom (never a good idea). I did get a lot of Christmas gifts out of the way for the people I "have" to buy for aka work folks. I have to figure out what I'm going to get my Dad. This is year number two and it's no easier than last year. (He wants to "spend more time together" and I just don't know how to say 'sorry dad, you broke my heart. You get three days a year') ANYWAY Saturday was shopping and then lunch at Mom's. Later was when the real fun kicked in and Amber, Allie and I went out. Hooray for Allie driving so we could drink : ) I need to learn that eating massive amounts of grease and cheese is not a good idea.
Sunday was upset tummies for everyone, even the puppies. We had a very relaxing day and helped Mom decorate for Halloween, and then Amber and I decorated our places and picked out our 80s costumes for work. I'll start taking more pictures so this blog is less boring : p
1 comment:
your blog is not boring but i dont know how i missed this! that was a really fun weekend and since it's about to be halloween festivities this weekend will be too!
<3 Sister face
Post a Comment