Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Attempting to bake while sick...

I took a sick day yesterday and used that time to sleep, watch amazing daytime TV, and make Chocolate Peanut Butter cupcakes.





They were a box recipe but I still somehow managed to jack up the icing. I think I added too much milk. It said to add the milk one tablespoon at a time until i was light and fluffy. Well, I'm lazy and I don't like idea so I added it as I wanted too. Thus I ended up with a really thick, heavy icing that wanted to fall off the cupcake. So I refrigerated them. Hooray for good ideas!




Maybe next time I'll follow directions? Maybe not : p I think time I'll try a pie, or a super fun new way to do Mac N Cheese.

2 comments:

Binkzerella said...

Well light and fluffy or think and fallling they were DE-LISH!

Binkzerella said...

make that *thick not think... :)