
So It's Christmas time and I could not be happier.
Amber and I have been getting into the Christmas spirit.
We made a Ginger Bread House...that is Amber's side of the roof. Mine was just scary!
And we decorated the apartment.

This is my table setting, I have Christmas and Hanukkah. Love it!

There is lots more stuff I just don't have pictures of it yet! Amber, the amazing planner that she is, has found something awesome and fun to do each weekend. Plus we made Advent calendars for each other so every night holds something awesome.
1 comment:
I look so weird in the "hat" picture. I was afraid to lean my head back to look into the camera so the hat wouldnt fall off but ended up looked at my glasses rim instead looked like a tard. Other than that, great post! Love the pictures. I need to get some of my apartment too.
Yay! 17 days till Christmas!
Post a Comment