Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm kinda proud of my self


I clean my apartment (I'm still behind on my laundry) and made tacos / had people over for dinner. Because my apartment is so small I have no space for a table we put two boxes in the middle of the floor and used them as a table and had a picnic.





Mom is going to come over on Sunday and I'm going to make chili (or at least try) so wish me luck on that. I'll snap some pictures of my place this weekend so I can show you all what's going on with it.





Oh, I did have a small, blank wall that was facing my kitchen that I wasn't sure what to do with. When walking the dogs a few weeks ago I came across a large black picture frame that was missing the glass or any backing. Naturally, I took it home. This is the result of that project.




That's a dinosaur cake pan that I picked up at CCA (community christian action), a discounted charger from world market that I spray painted red, the small circles are coasters that say "book" and then have a picture of a worm, there's a song bird, a trophy wife, and a black sheep. They make me happy.

My next project is my every growing mountain of laundry and putting up my "art" wall. I'm excited about that.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Mucho Love <3


2 comments:

Allie said...

You are rockin it! Can't wait to see it in person!

Binkzerella said...

Hey sister... it really does look good. you are leaving my apt in the dust. Come help me!!!!