Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Results so far

I can make spaghetti...woot! But I haven't made anything healthy. In fact I ate an entire package of oreos in four days. Anyway, I'm planning on making tacos and chili this week. Maybe something else if I can figure out something tasty.

Along with cooking, I need to learn how to clean. Or rather, keep my place clean. Because it takes me about a day to ruin all the good I've done. Most of my stuff is clothes and books...and random clutter. But as much as I devise a plan that sneaky little jerk called Nap Time sneaks up on me.

I think I would cook more if I had a cleaner place. So much random mail and things everywhere. Not to mention Quinn chewed up some colored pencils and got them everywhere. YAY. oh wait, BOO! Any way, the plan for tonight because I am not going anywhere or seeing anyone is to clean my kitchen, do three loads of laundry and move my bed. Oh yeah, I moved my bed at an angle to make it more "dramatic" and all I got was a crick in my neck because I lose my pillows every night.

2 comments:

Binkzerella said...

Seester... you're so funny. I'm gonna come over after tutoring to check your progress. I say eat the left overs tonight and take it one room at a time... also, if you want. Put the boys at my apt so they are out of your ways.

Allie said...

sounds like you are doing pretty good. I have had a needy sick kiddo lately so I haven't gotten much of anything done:D