Thursday, November 11, 2010

Crafty times

So I've decided to become a craftier person. I'm not sure how that's going to turn out since I have no patience whatsoever but we'll see. For Christmas I decided to use a bunch of bags for sack lunches as my "wrapping paper". I went to a craft fair with my mom and sister about a month ago and found some Stampin Up stamps in a clearance bin for $13 that were all Christmas so I bought them with the idea of using them on the bags.

I tried this last night with some cheap clearance ink I found at Michael's. First thing I learned, only buy acid free ink, as non acid free will stain your stamps. Found this out the hard way. But my tester bag was cute enough so once I get better red and green ink we'll be in business.


I did get gold and silver and they don't really show up. I'm thinking they'll make cute snow flakes though.

1 comment:

Binkzerella said...

I lurve it... like i lurve you!!!

Are my gifts going to come in these bags too?