Thursday, November 18, 2010

I love the holidays...

It makes me want to be a craftier person. I've been scouring DIY websites for cute ideas on how to spruce up my house. I have a wreath I'm going to try and make and a few other shh shh projects. For now I'll show you my little pennant banner. I had this sort done before but I found a paper puncher for $1 at Michael's so I couldn't resist making a real one. I love it!


Also, remember how I said that Amber and I went to St. Andrew's UMC and it was so pretty? This is behind the church. How could you not feel closer to God when looking at that? I don't know if you can tell but there is a trail leading to the cross and some benches. I just love this picture.

Look! First lit up Christmas tree : ) I love it!

1 comment:

Binkzerella said...

And this weekend was even more festive with the Lights at Legacy! I love when the streets start to come alive with lights... so nice.