Hello, Internet.
So I've lost a total of 29 pounds. I've lost of a very large thanksgiving turkey and you can't even tell. I am both impressed with myself and saddened. I would think at almost 30 pounds would make a difference but not so much. Maybe in another month I can lose another 20 pounds and at 50 people will be able to notice? I sure hope so.
I also really miss coffee. Every morning when I go fill up my 32oz water cup I think about the delicious coffee sent wafting from the hot, steaming pots less than two feet away. Sometimes I'm nice and make more coffee if they massive caffeine consumers that I work with are running low. Sometimes I think about snorting the coffee. Most of the time I settle for just smelling the grinds are I'm prepping a new pot. There is something about coffee that is just intoxicating. The one aspect of my diet that I do not plan on keeping is a lack of coffee or tea.
Right now the only thing we can have is decaf green tea. Have you had it? It's not bad….but it's not really that tasty either. My plan is to learn how to drink my coffee black. That's how my Granny took her coffee. My Granddaddy and my crap head Dad both drink their coffee with cream and sugar which is how I like it. But I can save calories by skipping the cream and sugar and still have that wonderful aroma. There is nothing better than waking up on a crisp, fall morning and having coffee on your porch. Especially when you get up and it's still grey outside, no one is really making noise. it's almost as quiet as Christmas. Oh how I am ready for fall.
Lastly, someone I work with smells like a cabbage patch doll and it is very unnerving.
PS: Can someone teach my how to not cheat horribly on the weekends? Thanks.
2 comments:
ok. first things first: i love you.
you've already gotten at least one person notice that you've lost some weight but I agree with as much as you've lost you'd think it would be a little more obvious. the most important thing is that the scale has noticed. ;)
i have to admit that since i dont have anyone to hold me accountable i've had a few cups of coffee. not a ton and i've been using just a spash of skim milk and 1 or 2 splindas. still not the best but i'm not ready to give it up altogether.
FALL FALL FALL FALL FALL - get her fast!!
I have to say that you have noticed... the work outs aren't as terrible your endurance is up. Thats what matters. Yes looking nice or having people notice your hard work is awesome... but just keep plugging away it will come to a point when you and everyone around you notice!
Coffee is free on weight watchers when you drink it black so it bugs me that its a no no on your diet. Of course I know weight watchers is not the only diet plan on the earth that works... but I still believe in everything in moderation. And completely cutting things out that are veggies and or fruit boggles my mind! I will try to be better about tempting you :) I want you to succeed! I really do!
Post a Comment