So anyone who knows me knows that I have issues with my father. I won't get into them because they are long and plentiful but something recently came up and just keeps irking me.
He has a facebook. He has blocked my sister and I on facebook because we didn't appreciate his sleazy messages to and from ladies that he didn't even know. Again, this is an old issue but it came in a round about way again.
My mom was have lunch with a friend and her friend commented that on my dad's profile someone posted " so nice of Susan to let you have the girls today!"
Let that just sink in for a minute.
I am 26, my sister is 25. They've been divorced for almost two years. What does the random lady that I don't know from adam even know about what is going on? We see him when he asks us to. Which is about 4 times a year. He wants holidays and birthdays. He, however, left. So he gets whatever day we deem acceptable.
Here's where my problem came in. Because I am obsessed with finding out the exact wordage of this random woman's venomous post I created a fake facebook profile. Yes that's right, I did sink that low. Once I finally found him, I couldn't even view his page Or add him as a friend. All of that sleuthing for nothing.
The sad thing is that I can't even call him and ask what was said, or ask him to take posts like that down, because he just gets made at me and acts like my mom is this huge b-word. In reality she had been the ONLY one who keeps pestering my sister and I into having a relationship with him.
Effffff.
Also, I officially lost 20 lbs and work outs are a stink hole of poop.
2 comments:
Holy Hell that makes me want to friend him just cause... too bad I never got to know him... do you think he would friend me? I may just try and see....
Also YAYAYAYAYA on the weight loss you are rocking it sister love!
1. Allie if you want to try and friend him I'm sure he would. He's added or tried to add a few of our moms friends and most of her family. So I doubt he'd think twice about adding our friend even though we're blocked. YAY Fatherly Love.
2. DAMN THE MAN... he will never stop portraying mom as this controlling "brain washing" woman. What he doesn’t tell people is that when we don’t see him it's b/c we don’t want to see him. Hello!!
3. YAYAY! Congrats on the weight loss. I'm stuck around 12-15. Can’t push through to 20.
Post a Comment