The holidays are almost here! Hooray! Because of that, and because I really want to learn how to cook / bake Amber and I have been pouring over recipes trying to figure out easy, tasty things to cook.
Yesterday Amber and I made this braided Apple tart thing. It was really pretty easy to do. Well, I made the first one on my own and it looked like crap and then Amber helped with the second one and it looked a TON better so hooray!
So here was the first one:

And here was the one Amber helped me with:

My plan is to make an Advent Wreath one for Christmas. Who knows if that will turn out or not. Oh! And I made Amber help me high jack the pies for Thanksgiving. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!
2 comments:
I think what you were thinking is lets try something DIFFERENT! And it's a good plan. But we def need to pre-bake so we can trial and error and pick the best. :)
LOL so cute! So fun! Baking is the best!
Post a Comment